Mobile Home Park
1302 West Ajo Way
Tucson, AZ 85713
Frequently Asked Questions ...
Q: How far to the airport?
A: Tucson International Airport is 8 miles from Desert Pueblo, at Valencia & Tucson Blvd.
Q: Where is the closest hospital?
- St. Mary's Hospital is 5 miles away.
- V.A Hospital  is 2 miles away.
- The University Medical Center is 8 miles away.
Q: What shopping is near?
- West of the park within 1 mile: 2 supermarkets, a barber shop, a branch library, 2 Chinese restaurants, a pizza parlor, and a Bank of America.
- East of the park within 1 mile: Fry's Supermarket, a bowling alley, a service station, 2 banks, and an Walgreens Drug Store.
- 1 mile south on I-19 and Irvington Rd.: A Home Depot, a Fry's Supermarket, JC Penny's, Olive Garden, and Red Lobster.
- 3 miles south on I-19 and Valencia: Walmart, Safeway, Walgreens Drug, and a small shopping mall with many shops and a bank.
Q: What entertainment is there available?
- Within 5-8 miles are three casinos. Desert Diamond Casino is southeast of the park 1 mile south of Valencia on Nogales Hwy. Casino of the Sun is southwest of the park 1 mile south of the Valencia on Camino De Oeste. Casino Del Sol is southwest of the park 2 miles from Casino of the Sun.
- Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum, Saguaro National Monument, and historic Old Tucson Studios on Kinney Rd. just minutes away.
- Hiking on desert trails in Sabino Canyon and world famous Mt. Lemmon recreational area.
- The Tucson Rodeo comes to town each year in February. It is within 4 miles going east on Ajo Way and south on 6th Ave.
- The Gem and Mineral Show comes to town in February. It is held at the Tucson Convention Center within 5 miles.
- Vantage Bowling Centers are within? mile going east on Ajo Way at 16th Ave.
- Renowned resort golf courses within 15-20 miles and public courses within 5 miles.
- Fishing can be found within 60-75 miles.
- Big and small game hunting can be found between August and February within 40 miles.
Q: Do you have permanent residents?
A: We have permanent residents and winter residents too.
Q: Do you have a wide diversity of winter residents or do they come from a particular area in the United States?
A: We have a wide diversity of winter residents that come from many different areas in the United States.
Q: Do you have security in The Park?
A: We have 24-hour security at the front gate, a fence that encloses the property, and a rear gate that is accessed with a remote control for the residents only.
Q: Do you offer RV parking?
Q: Do you allow pets?
We allow two pets per household that is under 20 lbs. full-grown. See our mobile home park requirements here.